DM17 - Thank You Eric!

Rick - N7WE

A big "THANK YOU!" to Eric - KG6MZS - for his recent GridPedition and putting DM17 on the air.  I do believe he added in some SOTA and did some CW, SSB and FT8 Qs as well as all that PSK31.  From what I followed on the air and postings here on the group, it was a very successful and fun outing - for him and those of us who were chasing him.  Here is another picture he sent from his base camp.  Again, "TU Eric" from all of us!

Rick, and fellow members...
Let me add to Eric's 'Curriculum Vitae'
Here locally in the Southern California basin, Eric's SOTA activations are numerous and very often
to the most challenging of summits. (Believe me, none are easy.)
He's a real mountain goat! Remember, these are summits & extremely rare that you can drive to the
actual  summit.
Everything has to be toted to the summit.
What a kick to work Eric on 146.58 FM, simplex!
Eric's taking the time and effort to pass out BPSK31 contacts is very special.
Just sayin'...
Milt.
N6MG
070-650