Dm15

Richard Rohrer

We are leaving Las Vegas and heading West.  Will be in dm15 in an hour or so.

Rick - N7WE

I'm on and looking!  Travel safe!

stan W9SMR

I'm here, too.

OBTW..be on the lookout for KD9PCN calling on 20m from NE Indiana. He is a friend and member of the local ARC up there.

He has 47 QSOs and is looking to join up.

73,
Stan
W9SMR