Did you see this?

Rick - N7WE

This on eHam.net Forums - Digital this morning....

AuthorTopic: Conversational digital mode?  (Read 261 times)

KE7FD

  • Member
    • homeURL
    • Personal Message (Offline)
Conversational digital mode?
« on: Yesterday at 02:38:38 PM »

I apologize in advance if this topic has already been approached elsewhere. Just having gotten back from Field Day where we worked numerous ft8 and some ft4, and owing to the fact that it is Field Day where we just exchange the bare minimum in contacts, needless to say I am unimpressed. I recall using PSK31 years ago and I'm wondering if that mode is still a favorite for conversational QSO's or if there's another mode used to ragchewing?

Reply by N1UKX - Lauri 070 #2723

Re: Conversational digital mode?
« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:59:51 AM »

Check out  https://www.podxs070.com/ , a club that promotes PSK31 operation.

--

Thanks Lauri!

Steve W3HF

First of all, I'll second the thank you to Lauri, N1UKX (member #2723) for being the first to mention the 070 club.

I just posted a followup to Lauri's post. The publicity for the club is good!