Topics

Did a few more endorsements this morning

Jerry N9AVY

A bunch from an an SV2 this morning now brings us up to 240 endorsements.

Way to go !

Jerry n9avy

Jerry N9AVY

Since 1/1/2020

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 02:55:01 PM CDT, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

A bunch from an an SV2  this morning now brings us up to 240 endorsements.

Way to go !

Give them to me so I can enter into the spreadsheet

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

malcolm heard

Just when band seems dead just had qso in Aruba.

Malcolm Ke0jbt.

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 3:33 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Give them to me so I can enter into the spreadsheet

Jim K5SP

On 5/20/2020 2:54 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
A bunch from an an SV2  this morning now brings us up to 240 endorsements.

Way to go !

Jerry  n9avy

--
Jim,  K5SP #483