Topics

Dick KC3EF

bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>

Calling CQ in EM43 MS
14.072.
John KE4JB

Rick - N7WE

Still looking Dick.  Don't see you on my waterfall at all.  Not even a giggle.  Do you have a 40m whip with you and will you be working 40m this evening?

Richard Rohrer

Hi All,

I called and called and called, but not much action.

My most interesting contact was with N6CEK, Charles, 070-2163 which is probably the first PODX mobile to mobile QSO on psk31.  We both were running IC7100 thru 20 mtr hamsticks, with the XYL driving.

I worked John KE4JB in New York.  Propagation seemed to be better to the West Coast that to the East of mid West.

I will be on the air tomorrow around 0900 EDT, heading North to Little Rock.  Will see if propagation is better tomorrow.   I will send e-mail before I leave.

Thanks Stan for the reports.

Will upload logs on Sat.

73

Dick – KC3EF

Still looking Dick.  Don't see you on my waterfall at all.  Not even a giggle.  Do you have a 40m whip with you and will you be working 40m this evening?

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Which band??

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Apr 13, 2018, at 8:53 AM, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef1@...> wrote:

[...]

Not seeing anything on 20M but a couple of signals on 40M.  Don’t know if you are able to try 40M or not?

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!