Topics

DE operation

AA8QQ@...

Hi All,
Looks like my planned DE op is a bust. Got a call from the XYL last nite.
Looks like I'm gonna be heading bk to OH instead. Some medical problems
there to tend to there. Hope everyone understands.

73 CU on the screen,
Jay - AA8QQ

melachri@...

Hi All,
Looks like my planned DE op is a bust. Got a call from the XYL last nite.
Looks like I'm gonna be heading bk to OH instead. Some medical problems
there to tend to there. Hope everyone understands.

73 CU on the screen,
Jay - AA8QQ
Jay -

Absolutely. Family is always the priority.

Best wishes on the medical issues.

http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

n1zzz@...

Family first there Jay, but if you do get to DE in the future, give us all a
shout.  I hope that the medical problems aren't too serious.

73

Jeremy N1ZZZ/4