From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Fri, May 13, 2022 5:32 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Daze #6

Now on 30m at 0030 UTC

Now going QRT.  Forgot to rig a light out here and can't see the keyboard anymore.  Will be back tomorrow!  Had fun!  Tnx to all.

headlamp? Like the one u use for froggin'?

Now going QRT.  Forgot to rig a light out here and can't see the keyboard anymore.  Will be back tomorrow!  Had fun!  Tnx to all.

Milt-
No headlamp, but there is an old rusty gig in the garage...hi hi!  Sorry I missed you tonight.  Answered you a couple of times, but you couldn't hear me.  Need more wire, or more fire, or better prop!  Hopefully tomorrow.  73,

Barry VA7GEM

Trying 20, 30, 40 with no luck

Sr i I missed you...but i kinda start itching all over in a 48 hour event, ya know?
It just doesn't get any better!
C U on the waterfall
Where is everybody?
Milt.
N6MG

No headlamp, but there is an old rusty gig in the garage...hi hi!  Sorry I missed you tonight.  Answered you a couple of times, but you couldn't hear me.  Need more wire, or more fire, or better prop!  Hopefully tomorrow.  73,

Barry VA7GEM

U still on Milt
Pick a band

Barry...How about 0300Z on 30m?