Dave - KB3RAN/1

Rick - N7WE

Worked Dave - KB3RAN/1 - our 070 APE Coordinator at 1554 UTC about 14.071.000.  He is not yet an APE, but is portable in Maine - FN64 - on his way to the West Quoddy Head Lighthouse (the most eastern point in the continental USA) for his APE next weekend Aug 20-22.  Good signal into central Florida and I'm sure he would appreciate a call and a "thank you" for all his work to make APE happen for us all.

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Calling on 40M now, 1735z. I see Ac9HP but he not hearing me. I’ll try here for a bit.

Steve
VA3FLF