Topics

Cryin' in my Dr. Pepper !

Jerry N9AVY

This afternoon conditions improved on 20m - hurray ! Found 3 PODXS members I hadn't worked - Yippee ! But they either faded out or didn't hear me - Bah !

In case any of them are on this list (WB2VLM-KM4UDX - KK4JOW ) please try to set up a schedule with me. Thank you very very much !

Jerry N9AVY

Chuck M

Hopping on 20M now, 1925 UTC.  See how it goes.

Testing different setup with RPi and hopefully won't freeze up again.

Chuck
KD9DVB

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 3:19 PM, Jerry N9AVY
<n9avy@...> wrote
This afternoon conditions improved on 20m  - hurray !  Found 3 PODXS members I hadn't worked - Yippee !    But they either faded out or didn't hear me - Bah !

In case any of them are on this list (WB2VLM-KM4UDX - KK4JOW )  please try to set up a schedule with me.  Thank you very  very much !

Jerry  N9AVY

malcolm heard

Jerry and Dave this is Malcolm Ke0jbt new member will be on 14 for a bit.

Ke0jbt

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Chuck M

Welcome to the group.

RPi froze up, rebooted, couple changes, back on 20.

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 3:36 PM, malcolm heard
<heardmalcolm2017@...> wrote:
[...]

Faded bad but I think we made it

Ke0jbt

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 2:18 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
This afternoon conditions improved on 20m  - hurray !   Found 3 PODXS members I hadn't worked - Yippee !     But they either faded out or didn't hear me - Bah !

In case any of them are on this list (WB2VLM-KM4UDX - KK4JOW )   please try to set up a schedule with me.  Thank you very  very much !

Jerry  N9AVY

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
heardmalcolm2017@...
402.202.3853

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Jerry N9AVY

Chuck:

Can everyone working you, but not enough propagation on 20m between IN and No. IL . Thanks. Maybe catch on 40m this evening

Jerry N9AVY

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 02:26:02 PM CDT, Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail@...> wrote:

Hopping on 20M now, 1925 UTC.  See how it goes.

Testing different setup with RPi and hopefully won't freeze up again.

Chuck
KD9DVB

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 3:19 PM, Jerry N9AVY
<n9avy@...> wrote
This afternoon conditions improved on 20m  - hurray !  Found 3 PODXS members I hadn't worked - Yippee !    But they either faded out or didn't hear me - Bah !

In case any of them are on this list (WB2VLM-KM4UDX - KK4JOW )  please try to set up a schedule with me.  Thank you very  very much !

Jerry  N9AVY

Jerry N9AVY

Thaks Malcolm !

Got you 599 and then you went into noise. You're in the log !

Jerry n9avy

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 02:36:25 PM CDT, malcolm heard <heardmalcolm2017@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks.  Getting a few QSOs.

Using horizontal dipole as it seems to work better on 20M some days.

73s
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 3:56 PM, Jerry N9AVY
<n9avy@...> wrote:

[...]

Don - KM4UDX

Hello Jerry! New to the reflector. New to the club. How do we plan a qso?
Dontay155@...
--
Don, km4udx, uBITX, and other obscure acronyms go here...

Jerry N9AVY

Don:

Checked my logs and it appear that we already worked and I got your 070# okay. Saw you calling CQ QRP yesterday, but conditions were so poor between us that I could barely hear you... one minute you signal was 599 and the next it was way down in noise.

Hope to catch you in TDW contest.

73, Jerry n9avy