From: Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Apr 2, 2021 9:35 am
Subject: [070Club] CONTEST MACRO'S #information

i JUST MADE ALL THE MODES INTO 6 DIFFERENT MODES. DO I PUT <tx> IN FRONT OF EACH ONE TO SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT MODE>
THANKS

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Thanks Milt. that answers my qso. So when I hit the macro for say BPSK it will change to that mode automatic ?

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Dave...It depends on what software ur using. What's your software?

For MixW:
PSK31 =    <MODE:BPSK31>
PSK63 =    <MODE:BPSK63>
PSK125 =    <MODE:BPSK125>
QPSK31 =   <MODE:QPSK31>
QPSK63 =   <MODE:QPSK63>
QPSK125 = <MODE:QPSK125>

Steve and others have the macro's for different software, e.g. Digipan, Field Digi, etc.
Milt.
N6MG

Thanks Milt. that answers my qso. So when I hit the macro for say BPSK it will change to that mode automatic ?

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

I am using FLDIGI
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Dave,
In Fldigi you can get away with two macros, <MODEM:BPSK31> and <MODEM:QPSK31>.  That will change your mode to either BPSK31 or QPSK31.  Down at the lower left corner it will say either BPSK31 or QPSK31 and if you left click on that box all the sub modes will pop up and you can left click on a sub mode and you're all done.
John
KC3FL

Dave,
I don't know if they'll work or not.
We had a macro info string going about a week ago.

Anyone using FLDIGI can jump in at any time now...

Milt.
N6MG