Topics

Contest logging

Bo W4GHV

For almost every contest I have to go thru all the N3FJP loggers to find one that fits.
I found the Worldwide DX logger will work for both this contest and the DL RTTY contest which uses S/N instead of state.
"Generic contest" is selected in fldigi, and the logger should be started BEFORE starting fldigi.
73, Bo W4GHV

David Alvarez

Thanks for the tip. I hope I downloaded the correct contest is it “CQ WW DX Contest Log 5.8? If so when I tried it a message came up that the mode set in the logger is CW and the rig was digital and to change it. I am having fldigi control the rig. Did you find a work around?

Tnx
Wa3lxd

On Jul 3, 2020, at 3:56 PM, Bo W4GHV <bobarr@...> wrote:

For almost every contest I have to go thru all the N3FJP loggers to find one that fits.
I found the Worldwide DX logger will work for both this contest and the DL RTTY contest which uses S/N instead of state.
"Generic contest" is selected in fldigi, and the logger should be started BEFORE starting fldigi.
73, Bo W4GHV

Bo W4GHV

Edited

I goofed. It's the worked all Europe contest log!

I have it set up for the German RTTY contest and the PSK contest
Not much RTTY  tho