Topics

Contest Certificates

Jim K5SP

Earlier this year a poll was conducted, and the vast majority of the membership said that email receipt of certificates for contests was okay.

As a result the advisory board decided that all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place certificates for each contest would be sent via email.  Top Dawg certificates would be mailed to include the Rollo Keychain award for that prestigious placing.

Today, emails were sent to those members receiving certificates for the Firecracker Sprint. The certificates were sent to the email address on file in our database. If you expected, and did not receive a certificate it is most likely because your email address changed, and you did not notify the club as to the change.

I apologize for the short message with the email, but for each contest I have to create 13 certificates, and that means 13 emails.  In the next few days certificates for the contests after the Firecracker sprint will be created an mailed.

Congratulations to those who excelled in the contests.

Jim,  K5SP #483

Barry VA7GEM

Jim

The email copy of certificate works well.

I think I have a real good shot at the lowest score possible.

It has been ages since I laughed so hard.

TVM

Barry

Now Barry...We'll arm wrestle for the "Low Man/Woman on the Totem Pole" award.
Of late, it seems that as excited as I get before one of our operating events, come the event, I just don't spend enough time with the "Butt-in-the-Chair" macro as I should!

Anybody else?

Milt
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

The email copy of certificate works well.

I think I have a real good shot at the lowest score possible.

It has been ages since I laughed so hard.

TVM

Barry

Jim K5SP

BTW Barry, you are the first ever recipient (to my knowledge) of the "I Tried" award.

Congratulations (I think), or maybe Condolences!

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Ken Campbell