Congratulations KZ3T

Jerry N9AVY

One of our group was award the  2021 President's Award from 10-10 Net, International.  Congrats Dan, KZ3T.

Just saw his picture in the 10-10 News I just received today.

Way to go, Dan !!!

73,    Jerry  N9AVY

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Thanks Jerry. Was not expecting that at all and am humbled to get the award.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jul 4, 2021, at 8:13 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

One of our group was award the  2021 President's Award from 10-10 Net, International.  Congrats Dan, KZ3T.

Just saw his picture in the 10-10 News I just received today.

Way to go, Dan !!!

73,    Jerry  N9AVY

Jerry N9AVY

Only one each year to deserving hams.  Past recipients put you among some of the Best !

73 ,    Jerry

BTW, still a 10-10 member.