From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 8:11 AM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Congrats to Alan - KA5VZG

I've been following the adventures (and chats) of the group that have been pursuing the 24/7 Endorsement at all hours of the night. This morning I see by the Progress Checker that Alan - KA4VZG is the first of the bunch to complete that crazy endorsement! Congrats Alan! Well done. It is a major accomplishment and takes dedication and coffee...lots of coffee! There are several more who are pushing to complete it. Who will be next?

Alan - KA5VZG

Only happened because Stan, W9SMR/9, persisted that I re-advertise and try again after a terrible start on Oct. 1.
Special thanks also to CA/Bob, KK6KMU for guarding and coordinating the west, "[perfect attendance", and especially for setting up the 24/7 endorsement Chat on this page. That Chat made life super easy.
Also a main driver in the east, GA/Bob, K4VBM, early, persistent, all over the bands, and lots of "Chat".  Of course, thanks to all who participated, who made those dark hours quite a bit brighter.
I was lucky, but quite a few are very close.  If you're pretty close, use this page, set up another "adventure".
73, Alan, KA5VZG
070# 1509  LONP# 213

Dan Morris - KZ3T

How do I get to the chat page?