Congrat's to Steve, VA3TPS, 070-526

Members, please join me in a big "Well Done"! to VA3TPS, Steve, 070-526, on reaching the LONP 1000 mark!
Not only that, as he reached LONP 1001 with his last LONP submission of 070-2786 ^  members worked.
Good job Steve!...ya gotta click on a lot of waterfall traces to achieve that breathing of rarified air.
Let's all keep clicking on those traces and keep those logs coming.
Privileged to report this,
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76,
Log Checker, 070-2786 ^

Jerry N9AVY

Congrats Steve, VA3TPS !!!

That is a remarkable goal to get that high up on LONP ladder !  Enjoy the "rarified  air" at the top of the heap !

Keep finding more LONPs because they are out there !

73/Congrats !

Jerry  N9AVY