Topics

Come and get Wyoming" Special Event W7Y

Bill-N7RI

Special event station W7Y is on the air through the 15th.  I'll be on 20 for the next hour or so.  If anyone needs WY on a different band, shoot me a note and I'll see what I can do.
Also, on the ShyWyARC.com webpage is a schedule of everyone working different bands and modes if you need even more.
73
Bill
N7RI
070-1190

Chuck M

thanks for the qso.  Was glad to take part.
73
Chuck
kd9dvb

On Monday, September 7, 2020, 03:19:44 PM EDT, Bill-N7RI <n7ri.wy@...> wrote:

Special event station W7Y is on the air through the 15th.  I'll be on 20 for the next hour or so.  If anyone needs WY on a different band, shoot me a note and I'll see what I can do.
Also, on the ShyWyARC.com webpage is a schedule of everyone working different bands and modes if you need even more.
73
Bill
N7RI
070-1190

GA - Bob - K4VBM

Got Dale on CW 20m and already sent for the QSL card, but I will try to get you, Bill, on PSK.

Thanks.

73 and stay safe,

Bob
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)

On 9/7/2020 3:19 PM, Bill-N7RI wrote:
Special event station W7Y is on the air through the 15th.  I'll be on 20 for the next hour or so.  If anyone needs WY on a different band, shoot me a note and I'll see what I can do.
Also, on the ShyWyARC.com webpage is a schedule of everyone working different bands and modes if you need even more.
73
Bill
N7RI
070-1190

Bill-N7RI

Thanks Chuck.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 1:36 PM Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
thanks for the qso.  Was glad to take part.
73
Chuck
kd9dvb

On Monday, September 7, 2020, 03:19:44 PM EDT, Bill-N7RI <n7ri.wy@...> wrote:

Special event station W7Y is on the air through the 15th.  I'll be on 20 for the next hour or so.  If anyone needs WY on a different band, shoot me a note and I'll see what I can do.
Also, on the ShyWyARC.com webpage is a schedule of everyone working different bands and modes if you need even more.
73
Bill
N7RI
070-1190

Bill-N7RI

I'll be watching for you Bob.  Thanks.

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 1:38 PM K4VBM <ptcorners@...> wrote:
Got Dale on CW 20m and already sent for the QSL card, but I will try to get you, Bill, on PSK.

Thanks.

73 and stay safe,

Bob
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)

On 9/7/2020 3:19 PM, Bill-N7RI wrote:
Special event station W7Y is on the air through the 15th.  I'll be on 20 for the next hour or so.  If anyone needs WY on a different band, shoot me a note and I'll see what I can do.
Also, on the ShyWyARC.com webpage is a schedule of everyone working different bands and modes if you need even more.
73
Bill
N7RI
070-1190

GA - Bob - K4VBM

Thanks for the QSO Bill - nice strong signal from WY.
I may pull my QSL letter from the mailbox since it is Memorial Day and add your QSO to my QSL card hi hi!

Bob
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)