Come and Get Wyoming

Bill-N7RI

The ShyWy ARC in Cheyenne WY is once again hosting the W7Y Special Event call.  The event will run from Oct 7th through the 18th.  Because we had more time to plan this year, we expect more grids than just DN71 so if you need WY or some of those other grids, check us out.
I will be working PSK as much as possible but for those days that are lighter with PSK traffic I might be on some other modes.  However, if you don't see me on the scheduler, shoot me a note and I can schedule something.
There is more information on the W7Y QRZ page and here is a link to the event website:  https://shywyarc.net/wp/comeandgetwyoming/

I only had 100 PSK QSOs last year and I would like to really improve on that.  Come and get Wyoming.

73
Bill  N7RI
070-1191

Rick - N7WE

Outstanding Bill!  And Thank You!  I'll be on air and looking for WY stations PSK31.

As far as I can tell from working the Progress Checker, no one has ever completed all the grids for WY.  I need only one more, DN52.  Now if you could get some /P PSK person to wander on over towards Lander, or one of the Lander hams to try PSK31 during the "Come and Get Wyoming Event".....well, there is this guy stuck in Florida who would be eternally grateful!

I've been in all 50 states, and Wyoming is our favorite!  We'd live there if we could (well, maybe except in winter).  Ya gotta love Wyoming...where the Pronghorns outnumber the people!

Hope you get a ton of PSK31 Qs and break last year's number.