Topics

Christmas Run Results

stan W9SMR

The re-establishment of the 2020 Christmas Run was a resounding success. Twenty six members completed the Christmas day 25 QSO challenge and will receive the Christmas Run endorsement sticker for their efforts. Another 8 members participated but were short of the needed 25 QSO’s.

Much gratitude is due Steve, W3HF for recognizing the appeal of this under the COVID-19 driven challenges to family and neighbor gatherings. And because of so many issues with our Endorsement Checker software, Steve offered to manually check the submitted logs and provide the results.

Thank you, Steve!!

Submitting logs with 25 QSOs (in callsign alphabetical order and with member number included) were:

AC1JR     #2807

KA5VZG  #1503

KO4EJD    #2797

NN9K      # 2629

AG4QX    #398

KB3RAN  #1692

KR4U        # 272

ON2AD   #703

EB3JT     #988

KC3FL      #2566

N5SLY     #2241

W0JSL    #2764

K3ALB     #2773

KC4OBB   #1609

N6MG      #650

W3HF      #25

K3YES    #2806

KD9DVB   #2746

N6PCD    #801

WA3WZR  #875

K4VBM    #2727

KE4PWE   #2590

N7WE      #1602

K5SP       #483

KK6KMU   #2484

N9AVY     #454

And in the "I tried" group (some submitting partial logs, others just stating that on the email reflector) were:

KE0CEN/7  #2809

KG5GJT     #2683

KO4CVU     #2801

W4RTT        #2248

KE4DRF     #2790

KG5OIB      #2592

VA7GEM     #1470

W7PSK       #138

Again, many thanks to Steve for making this opportunity available to share Christmas and Happy New Year greetings with our fellow members!

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director