From: N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Dec 24, 2020 5:39 pm
Subject: [070Club] Christmas Run 2020 - "Operating Event"

Steve & Jim & Stan,
As this isn't a contest, are contacts on the WARC bands acceptable?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

Jim K5SP

Steve, would calling "CQ Christmas" in any imply to others that it could be construed as a contest on the WARC bands?

Jim K5SP

On Dec 24, 2020 11:55 AM, "Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io" <melachri@...> wrote:
Milt -

Yes. The "rules" page explicitly says "any HF band (160m through 6m)".