Topics

Christmas run

Randy True

Could only manage to get 21, but it was fun. Better luck next time.

Randy  W4RTT

Ken Campbell <n6pcd1@...>

Yeah, it was a good time, that’s for sure. Much to my astonishment I managed to log 36 contacts! Hopefully there will be a lot more activity on PSK-31 from here on out!
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD/0

Stephen Melachrinos

Ken -

Good job, but you need to send the log. Did you forget the attachment?

Please note the instructions on the web page.