Topics

China Clipper

N3DQU@...

Looks like the China Clipper is an orphan no more, thanks to W3HF and
K5SIT...Congrats to both for a FB effort! de Jay N3DQU.

DL2AYL@...

Congrats to both boys, but in our neck of the world we don't get KH6 every month
into the log....
73's Erika/DL2AYL

spdomingue@...

That is Super Good Going Guys nice catch Guess we should see the DX-BV on the
list soon

Steve D
N6YIH/7

Steve W3HF

I have only seen four BVs on the air from here in CA, and only got two of them. So it will probably be a while before that endorsement gets claimed. Unfortunately for my family, though, I'll probably have enough time out here in the next 3 months to try, but that's another story.

In a message dated 7/30/2001 5:05:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, w3hf@...
writes:

I have only seen four BVs on the air from here in CA, and only got two of
them. So it will probably be a while before that endorsement gets claimed.
Well, if it turns out that I overestimated the amount of PSK activity
coming from Taiwan, we can modify the requirements for that endorsement so
that at least one ends up on the wall! Jay N3DQU.