Chimp POTA

Eric Dallmann

Well, yesterday was a bust.  The wife and I had to pick up a car about 90 miles south of here, and there was a terrible accident that closed the highway coming home.  What should have been a 90 minute drive took several hours.  All I can say is that it could have been much worse had the semi made it another 10 or 15 feet.

Anyway, if the weather holds up I'll be going out this afternoon, probably getting on the air around 1730z.  I'll try working mostly 30-, 17-, and 12-meters, but will also hit 40- and 20-meters.  I'll be using a very minimalist station.  Everything but a carbon fiber support rod and a piece of coax fits in a small, waterproof case (picture attached).  Given the size of the keyboard I'll be using, and not having many macros, please forgive me if I'm not very chatty.

Eric/K9VIC