Chimp on 20m

Rick - N7WE

Johnathan - KI4WVW - 070 # 2915 is running portable - 6W on 20m as a chimp.  He's a fairly new member so you can grab another LONP credit and help him make his 5 for Chimp Chase.  Go get him!

Barry VA7GEM

I am still trying from the far west.
Let me know what band you want.
I am at 14.071

KI4WVW

Thanks for the help Rick!

73
Jonathan - KI4WVW

He's on right now.  Big signal into Florida with only 10 watts.

John
KC3FL

KI4WVW

Thanks John! I was doing a trial run to make sure everything works. I'm planning on running portable/mobile from some of the less popular grid squares here in TN. There was a short somewhere in the line to the antenna because signals were cutting in and out. When I got to my destination, I checked the line and the end popped off the coax at the antenna! I had another end with me that I crimped on. That's when I was able to get on and start calling CQ.
Thanks again!
Jonathan
KI4WVW