Chimp Chase - N7WE/P -Murphy!

Rick - N7WE

Murphy found me!  Was testing the setup 20m and suddenly SWR went to 25:1.  Tried switching to the 40m Hamstick and no joy - 25:1.  Problem appears to be coax connection inside the magmount.  I'm not going to tear into that tonight.  Sorry not to be on.  Maybe I can fix it or get another portable antenna rigged tomorrow.  Dang Murphy!  But that's what I get for not using this config since 2016.  Oh well.  Good luck to all.  Chase those Chimps!

Rick:

Think you may have won the Golden Banana Award for trying , hi , hi !    Emoji