Chimp Chase - N7WE/P

Rick - N7WE

Back up and calling at 1500 UTC.  Near 14.071.100.  Looks like the PSK63 contest has ended so fire up the rig and have some fun - portable or not.  It's a DAZE!

Taking a break.  Haven't seen a new one in the last while, which is a too bad as prop is MUCH better than it was yesterday and the PSK63 contest is over.  If you can get on this afternoon, you should make contacts and have some fun.  Back later.

Paula K7PAX #1739

Rick, I never made it back on 40 meters last night. Couldn’t tune my antenna to 40 meters and was too tired to troubleshoot and mess with it. May or may not be back as a  chimp today, but could work from base to hand out lonp credits for new members if the propagation is good for us out here in the upper left corner!

Paula K7PAX

On May 23, 2021, at 9:17 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Taking a break.  Haven't seen a new one in the last while, which is a too bad as prop is MUCH better than it was yesterday and the PSK63 contest is over.  If you can get on this afternoon, you should make contacts and have some fun.  Back later.

Paula K7PAX #1739

Rick - N7WE

The sun is hot and so am I.  Closing now.  It was fun!  Tnx to all who worked me.  73,