From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Paula K7PAX #1739 via groups.io <hamette=hushmail.com@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2021 5:17 PM
To: main@070club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Chimp Chase - N7WE/P

Thanks Rick - I am going to take a break too, and try 40 meters tonight as well. Maybe we’ll see each other, and some others as well!

Paula K7PAX

On May 22, 2021, at 1:42 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@gmail.com> wrote:

QRT. Sun is beating in on the lania so I'm out of here. May be back this evening to try 40m. Maybe not. Good luck and fun to all. (Congrats on making CHIMP Paula!)

Paula K7PAX #1739

Rick - N7WE

Stan -
Last evening the wind came up and the antenna came down!  Working on it.  Hope to be back up and running soon.

Who has more fun than a Ham trying to be a Chimp?

Richard Rohrer

I listened a bit yesterday on and off.  Did not see much psk31, just a lot of psk63 for the EU contest.  There was an Italian station whose trace was about 500 khz wide blanking out a lot of the band.  Did see N5SLY later in the evening just before the dinner call.

73
Dick - KC3EF