Topics

Checker still busted FYI

Jerry N9AVY

Curently there are 101 endorsements stuck in the queue of checker awaiting my approval, but am unable to grant approval because the checker is busted.  I keep trying, hoping for a miracle, but all I get why trying is “Software Error”.

What this means to membership simply put that all those endorsements are in limbo somewhere and cannot be approved. This is something is beyond my control and probably everyone else’s.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We can all hope this will be straightened out in the near future by those working on new software.

Jerry  N9AVY

Sent from Mail for Windows 10