Topics

Certificate Mailing

Jim K5SP

The first part of our January mailings was completed this week:

New member packets went out to the June thru December new members. If you joined in 2020 and did not get a packet, please let me know.

Top Dawg certificates for the 2020 contests with dog tag were mailed. If you were a Top Dawg and did not get yours, again please let me know. If you were Top Dawg in more than one, you only get one dog tag.

The RC3 Top Dawg, 2nd, and 3rd place were mailed. The 4-10 spots were emailed.  The RC3 cup is being ordered for our 2020 Champion.

Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim,
Mailings?...How are we doing money wise?
Are we liquid?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650, LONP #76
W6QP - Trustee
070-1454, LONP #207

The first part of our January mailings was completed this week:

New member packets went out to the June thru December new members. If you joined in 2020 and did not get a packet, please let me know.

Top Dawg certificates for the 2020 contests with dog tag were mailed. If you were a Top Dawg and did not get yours, again please let me know. If you were Top Dawg in more than one, you only get one dog tag.

The RC3 Top Dawg, 2nd, and 3rd place were mailed. The 4-10 spots were emailed.  The RC3 cup is being ordered for our 2020 Champion.

Jim,  K5SP #483

Yes, we are doing fine money wise.  Should be more than enough to cover this mailing cycle.

Jim K5SP

On 1/8/2021 9:54 PM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io wrote:
[...]

KF3AA

Jim
  I have not received Top Dawg Certificates or dog tag,as of today 1-14 21.
It could just be slow mail . Please Advise.

            Thank you for all the work you do for the club 73 de KF3AA Bob  #124

Jim K5SP

Must have been sent via USPS Snail Mail.  Will check and see if anyone got theirs yet.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Bob, I double checked and it was mailed on 1/6/21, maybe just slow mail.

On 1/14/2021 12:51 PM, KF3AA wrote:
Jim
  I have not received Top Dawg Certificates or dog tag,as of today 1-14 21.
It could just be slow mail . Please Advise.

            Thank you for all the work you do for the club 73 de KF3AA Bob  #124

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Joseph Keyes

Can concur.

Just got an envelope, mailed 6 Jan 2021, with lots of nice welcome-to-the-group wallpaper.

For which I thank you!

73 Joe K3YES

Leland Sly

Received mine a couple of days ago.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 4:03 PM Joseph Keyes <Jdkeyes@...> wrote:
Can concur.

Just got an envelope, mailed 6 Jan 2021, with lots of nice welcome-to-the-group wallpaper.

For which I thank you!

73 Joe K3YES

Dan Morris - KZ3T

It has to be slooooow mail as we have received 3 Christmas cards this week that were mailed back on 20 Dec!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 14, 2021, at 2:23 PM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Bob, I double checked and it was mailed on 1/6/21, maybe just slow mail.

On 1/14/2021 12:51 PM, KF3AA wrote:
Jim
  I have not received Top Dawg Certificates or dog tag,as of today 1-14 21.
It could just be slow mail . Please Advise.

            Thank you for all the work you do for the club 73 de KF3AA Bob  #124

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

KF3AA

Jim