Topics

Callsign Change Request

Dave Corio

Couple of weeks ago I used the club web site to notify for my callsign change. Never got a response and member list still shows my old call. Here is the change data:

Old Call - KB3MOW
New Call - K1DJE

070 # - 439
LONP # - 109

No address or privilege change. Merely taking over my late Brother's old callsign. No new certificates needed.

Tnx es 73
Dave - K1DJE

Jim K5SP

Dave,

Sorry, but I did not get that notice. I will make the changes today.

Some parts of the website are not working properly, and we are working hard on getting everything fixed.

Jim K5SP
Executive Director/Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Dave Corio

Tnx, Jim! I figured it was something broken. Could have even been me!

73
Dave - K1DJE