From: W7RIV <nnegrom@...>
Date: 7/20/20 5:46 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Bay Area

Any Bay Area hams in the club?  Moved to the East Bay in April. Just looking to meet and talk to new people in the area.

Bryon
W7RIV

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

On Monday, July 20, 2020, 06:02:04 PM CDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Galveston Bay? Corpus Christi Bay? San Diego Bay? Bay of Pigs?

Just kidding.

Jim

Any Bay Area hams in the club?  Moved to the East Bay in April. Just looking to meet and talk to new people in the area.

Bryon
W7RIV

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

W7RIV

Thanks Jim, the only bay that matters of course. San Francisco Bay!

Bryon

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 4:02 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Galveston Bay? Corpus Christi Bay? San Diego Bay? Bay of Pigs?

Just kidding.

Jim

Any Bay Area hams in the club?  Moved to the East Bay in April. Just looking to meet and talk to new people in the area.

Bryon
W7RIV

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Go Rays!!!   Tampa BAY Rays.

Jim K5SP

That will probably merit some flaming.  hi hi

Jim

On 7/20/2020 6:13 PM, W7RIV wrote:
Thanks Jim, the only bay that matters of course. San Francisco Bay!

Bryon

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 4:02 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Galveston Bay? Corpus Christi Bay? San Diego Bay? Bay of Pigs?

Just kidding.

Jim

Any Bay Area hams in the club?  Moved to the East Bay in April. Just looking to meet and talk to new people in the area.

Bryon
W7RIV

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim,  K5SP #483

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I'm pretty sure the Chesapeake Bay matters.  Just sayin'
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Byron,

I live in Oceanside CA.  In my log I have KM6CPF , David, lives in El Granada, San Mateo county.  Memeber No. 2609

Also I have a few contacts in my log  that have participated in the clubs contests that are from ARRL section EB.  KB6LFM, Bill, AB6MB Jeff,  and AA6EH , Adam.  They are not members but they might be interested.  I don't see any from the SF section in my log.  I hope that gives you a starting point.

Been to the "SF" Bay area, got to be careful not to confuse anyone, a number of times.  In-laws live in Berkeley CA.

Good Luck,

Bob KK6KMU