Back on 20/15/10m  as well as WARC bands.  Looks like my screw up. When things melt back to grass I'll be better able to solve other antenna problems.

Jerry  n9avy

David, K9DWR

* Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net> [2021-02-25 20:51]:
Made a trip out back to tower just now and it was a bit slippery with melting
snow &  ice. Had to be very careful not to slip & fall because I would need
to get help getting back up.  Took cellphone with me just in case. Good news
is that I took out my color tape chart rather than relying on my memory.
Looks like I had a wrong cable connected at remote switch - rats !!! Back on
20/15/10m  as well as WARC bands.  Looks like my screw up. When things melt
back to grass I'll be better able to solve other antenna problems.
Those are the best mistakes to have; they don't cost any money. :-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jerry N9AVY

Was at Dr. yesterday and he took me off 2 meds and my mind seems clearer today. In fact, felt so much better I made a short run to pay a couple bills in town... first time driving since Jan. 7 !  Geez, it felt human again !

Jerry

* Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> [2021-02-25 20:51]:

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

David, K9DWR

* Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net> [2021-02-25 23:37]:
Was at Dr. yesterday and he took me off 2 meds and my mind seems clearer
today. In fact, felt so much better I made a short run to pay a couple bills
in town... first time driving since Jan. 7 !  Geez, it felt human again !
Also great news! :-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Richard Rohrer

Jerry,

Glad to hear you are recovering and your antenna problem is solved.

73
Dick - KC3EF