Topics

Awards/Endorsements

Jerry N9AVY

Just added a few more to the big list and now at 399 since 1 Jan 2020 ! Keep them coming !

Jerry N9AVY
Director, Awards and Validation

Jim K5SP

Jerry send me the spreadsheet with all the approvals since the cutoff date for the last mailing.

Will update the endorsement history page with it.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Loren McCullough - WA3WZR

Jim,  do you need the IOTA resent, or do you have the emails I have sent?

73,
Loren WA3WZR

Jim K5SP

Loren, I think I have the emails in the folder, however to be on safe side, if it is an easy task, you might resend them to ensure I do not miss any.

Thanks for all you do!