August PSK Expedition APE

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

This will be my first attempt to do an August PSK Expedition. The plan is to do it in conjunction with a Parks on the Air activation. I have done three POTA activation's but this will be my first PSK attempt. Here is the plan.

Date: August 4

Time: 1900-2400 UTC

QTH: San Clemente State Beach, CA

POTA Number: K-3554

Band: 20 Meter

My Callsign: KK6KMU

My setup will be.

Rig: IC-7200

Antenna: 20 Meter Hamstick

Battery: 30 Amp Hr Bioenno

Solar Panel: 100 Watt Bioenno

Dell Laptop using FLDIGI

All that is required is a signal report and QTH. You don't need to be a POTA member to participate. Help me activate this park during this August PSK Expedition.

Thanks,

Bob

KK6KMU

--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

JoAnn Donaldson

Bob,
   I have you in my calendar. Will be looking for you.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Date: August 4

Time: 1900-2400 UTC

QTH: San Clemente State Beach, CA

POTA Number: K-3554

Band: 20 Meter

My Callsign: KK6KMU

My setup will be.

Rig: IC-7200

Antenna: 20 Meter Hamstick

Battery: 30 Amp Hr Bioenno

Solar Panel: 100 Watt Bioenno

Dell Laptop using FLDIGI

All that is required is a signal report and QTH. You don't need to be a POTA member to participate. Help me activate this park during this August PSK Expedition.

Thanks,

Bob

KK6KMU

--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

David Tucker

Will be on the lookout for u Bob.

73 Dave NU4N # 1657

Date: August 4

Time: 1900-2400 UTC

QTH: San Clemente State Beach, CA

POTA Number: K-3554

Band: 20 Meter

My Callsign: KK6KMU

My setup will be.

Rig: IC-7200

Antenna: 20 Meter Hamstick

Battery: 30 Amp Hr Bioenno

Solar Panel: 100 Watt Bioenno

Dell Laptop using FLDIGI

All that is required is a signal report and QTH. You don't need to be a POTA member to participate. Help me activate this park during this August PSK Expedition.

Thanks,

Bob

KK6KMU

--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

JoAnn and Dave

Thank you.  Propagation has not been great so we shall see.

Bob
KK6KMU

Bob KC9UR

Thanks for Activating and APEing!  I'll be looking for you!  You have a nice portable setup there.  Good luck!

73,
Bob, KC9UR