August PSK31 Expedition (APE)

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I'm on the air at Quoddy Head Lighthouse at 1930Z.  I'm on 20 met about 14.07150 currently.  Seeing European stations.  I have my hamstick which doesn't seem to be reaching out.  Hoisted a 20m sloping vee dipole about 50 ft up a spruce tree.  Aimed mostly WSW.    Will swap the wire with a 40m dipole later.  Email if you want to try a different band.  I have a multiband vertical also.
Hope to see someone soon.  Caught Lee N5SLY when I first got here at 1500.  Then went into town after I had checked in with the park folks.  Was really foggy when I got here but really nice now. Only wispy fog every now and then.  Pretty site.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Just had a q with Dave , he was at 14.71004.  I was calling CQ and he came back to me.

John
KC3FL

Paula K7PAX #1739