APEs

Jerry N9AVY

Worked Dave at the Lighthouse and that was it.  Conditions were stinko here in Illinois.   Just went up to RTTY and worked a dozen SARTG stations with ease all over Europe.  20m is fickle .

At least something went into log...

Thanks to  Dave & Milt for only 2 APE QSOs this weekend.

jerry  n9avy

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

What a great experience.  Thanks for the spotters, the  contacts, the corrections when things weren't right and the support on the mail lists.  I didn't have online logging about half the time but will get them logged when I get home. About 75 contacts with 2 Lighthouses and 2 other APE stations.  Got Milt in CA and Bob and Stan.

Had great support at the Lighthouse from the park ranger and manager.  The volunteers appreciated our presence and helping publicize their favorite Lighthouse.

APE report soon

Dave KB3RAN

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

stan W9SMR

Dave,

Congrats on your successful Lighthouse APE!

I went to the ILLW site for more info on your LH. I found West Quoddy Head listed as Lighthouse US0041

What was the Grid there ? If you posted that, I may have missed it, but I found the Lat/Long (44:49N / 66:57W) and calculated the Maidenhead Grid as FN64mt.

Is that what you have?

Tnx fer the QSOs with KC9UR APE.

73,
Stan