APE STN'S #information

Anyone heard any stns on today? I have them in my watch list but haven't heard anything yet.

73's Dave NU4N #1657

JEFF WALSH

Nothing heard in MS so far

Jeff
W3WMU

On Aug 20, 2021, at 11:05 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Anyone heard any stns on today? I have them in my watch list but haven't heard anything yet.

73's Dave NU4N #1657

Yeah Jeff the bands are awful hr on 20. Maybe somebody will be on today.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Been monitoring 20 for the past hour or so. Heard two stn's on. Man the bands are terrible. Could barely copy those 2 stn's.

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

I heard Dave, KB3RAN/1 calling CQ with a strong signal into Florida around 11:30 local time but he never answered me when I called him.  Only heard him call one time then he went dead.  Had to go out for a few hours but am back now.

John
KC3FL

John I been listening on and off all day. Not much shaking. Oh wait till Saturday I guess.

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's