From: "DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io" <davehardy0101@...>
Date: 8/5/20 2:29 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] APE Report Aug 5th Wednesday

Not getting many contacts today.   I'm seeing activity on 20 meters.this afternoon but not getting anyone to hear me.  Made a few contacts on 40 this morning.  Sunny and mild today, a beautiful day to be out camping.  Solar panel not quite keeping up with demands so supplementing with generator daily.  Dinner in solar oven.

Call me.....My APE needs more contacts.  I do have my minimum but need more.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381
--

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I took the night off. Played some music, made a campfire, watched the stars come out and hooted back at a barred owl. Slept like a baby. Back on the air after breakfast.  I'll still be on 20 and 40.

KB3RAN
APE

Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Jim K5SP

Saw nothing from you on 40 this morning.  Worked a couple of stations, but they were north of me, no propagation to the east.

Still want to grab you on 40, will be looking this evening, and in the morning.