From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 7:40 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] APE August PSK31 Expedition

Just saw Dave on 20. Answered his cq and he answered but quit mid sentence. Came back a few minutes later and answered me but couldn't copy my signal. He was 599 to me and I was hitting him with abt 70 watts via a beam, so something not right. Look for him and see if he can copy anyone else.

stan W9SMR

14:30...I see him working a OH station now around 7,071.5 KHz.

Gunna pounce on him. Meet me there.

73, STan
W9SMR

APE Coordinator, Dave, KB3RAN, portable in western MD was just Spotted by a GA station on 40M.

Let's go find him!

73,
Stan
W9SMR

Just saw Dave on 20. Answered his cq and he answered but quit mid sentence. Came back a few minutes later and answered me but couldn't copy my signal. He was 599 to me and I was hitting him with abt 70 watts via a beam, so something not right. Look for him and see if he can copy anyone else.

stan W9SMR

Got him!! First APE of the year.

14:55 at 7,071.5 kHz...

Go get him!