APE in a Park

Leland Sly

Bob's success yesterday has motivated me to get out in a park and set up my radio today.  Look for me on 14.070 MHz from about 1600z to 1800z using PSK31.  I'll be at POTA park K-6553, Eisenhower Birthplace State Historical Site in Denison, TX.

Hope to make a bunch of contacts today.

Thanks & 73

Lee N5SLY

JoAnn Donaldson

I will be looking for you.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Thursday, August 5, 2021, 9:49:41 AM CDT, Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...> wrote:

Bob's success yesterday has motivated me to get out in a park and set up my radio today.  Look for me on 14.070 MHz from about 1600z to 1800z using PSK31.  I'll be at POTA park K-6553, Eisenhower Birthplace State Historical Site in Denison, TX.

Hope to make a bunch of contacts today.

Thanks & 73

Lee N5SLY

Barry VA7GEM

Lee
SRI I missed you. Groc shopping took priority.
Barry

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 07:49 AM, Leland Sly wrote:
Bob's success yesterday has motivated me to get out in a park and set up my radio today.  Look for me on 14.070 MHz from about 1600z to 1800z using PSK31.  I'll be at POTA park K-6553, Eisenhower Birthplace State Historical Site in Denison, TX.

Hope to make a bunch of contacts today.

Thanks & 73

Lee N5SLY

ShawnP

Hope you did well Lee; you sounded really good into north AL.  I was surprised when I saw your CQ - POTA & an APE!  WooHoo    Thanks for being out there.   73 de Shawn KI5GX