From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101=aol.com@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 11:02 AM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] APE August PSK31 Expedition

Heading out in a few minutes on my APE. Look for KB3RAN/P on 20 and 40 meters mostly. Operating with solar power from a campground in western Maryland from grid FM09sp. I'll be operating mostly afternoons and evenings Eastern Standard Time Monday afternoon to Friday morning. Spot me if you hear me, please. Hope to see you on the waterfall.

If you can do an expedition during August, let me know and I'll get you some publicity for it.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381
PODXS070 APE Event Manager

Rick - N7WE

Anyone seen Dave - KB3RAN/P yet?  I've been checking both 20 & 40, but not seeing him. 21:06 UTC

stan W9SMR

I'm checking, too.

Not a peep yet. (Do APEs actually make a peep?)

73, Keep looking!

Stan
W9SMR

Anyone seen Dave - KB3RAN/P yet? I've been checking both 20 & 40, but not seeing him. 21:06 UTC

Just saw Dave on 20.  Answered his cq and he answered but quit mid sentence.  Came back a few minutes later and answered me but couldn't copy my signal.  He was 599 to me and I was hitting him with abt 70 watts via a beam, so something not right.  Look for him and see if he can copy anyone else.