Anyone seen Milt - N6MG?

Rick - N7WE

Anyone seen Milt - N6MG.  He was planning to have his APE from Huntington Beach CA on air sometime between 1500 and 1600 today.  If you see him, please spot him here on the group. I'm looking for him!

JoAnn Donaldson

Just worked him on 20M. Good contact between CA and TX

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Sunday, August 22, 2021, 11:02:30 AM CDT, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Anyone seen Milt - N6MG.  He was planning to have his APE from Huntington Beach CA on air sometime between 1500 and 1600 today.  If you see him, please spot him here on the group. I'm looking for him!

JEFF WALSH

Milt is CQ,n on 20m at 19:38 zulu

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU