Antarctica

Jerry N9AVY

Ran across a recently licensed Extra who bound for McMurdo in a couple months. Asked him if he would try some PSK31 for PODXS 070 operators who need a contact with Antarctica for award.  He said he'd give it a try .

This might hapen if we all keep our fingers crossed, but that make keyboarding rough !  Emoji Hang in there and we may see him in a couple months.

Hey !
Congrats
 ! We need an Antarctic station running PSK31 for PODXS 070 group endorsements. Any chance you can do it on 14070 ???
  • Like
  •  ·
  •  · 1d
  • Author
    Jerry Heien
     I can try. Will likely be a few weeks until I'm setup though.
    • Like
    •  ·
    •  · 1d
  • Thanks !!! Will look forward to hearing you from Antarctica. - N9AVY
This was on Facebook ...  JH