ALERT - 366 Chasers – MARCH – Update

stan W9SMR

Somehow I missed KG5OIB’s success in achievement of the 366 Award.

Congrats, Bill!

Be on the lookout for David, VE7BGD, 070 #1881, of Delta, BC who needs only these 3 dates in March to complete his 366 Award:

March 19, 20, and 21

Of our 2,829 members, only 45 have OFFICIALLY achieved 366.

However, according to uploads made since the first of the year, 2021, the following have logged the necessary QSO’s to qualify for the 366 Award:

F8BFU, K4ARE, K5KHK, KC4OBB, KE0GHU, WB8YXF, WM4B, KG5OIB

Needing only a single date for 366 are: M5PLY (Feb. 19), R6KEE (Dec. 15) and SA7BXU (Oct. 30)

Congrats to all on your persistence in pursuing and achieving this cherisher award.

 If you see VE7BGD on the air, be sure to give him a call and make his DAY. I am sure there are many more who need March dates, also. Even if you have worked a fellow member before, please answer that CQ. Let’s make 366 happen for as many as you can.

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

The Ø7Ø Club St Patrick’s Day Contest is just 1 day away -

Saturday, March 20 - 0000 UTC – 2359 UTC

For Rules and detailsClick Here:  St. Pat's Day Contest Rules

73,

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

Jim K5SP

KG5OIB is John Hendry.

Congrats John!  (BTW are you related to David Hendry, who taught electronics at NCTC for years, before his passing?)

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

John Hendry KG5OIB

Thanks, Jim

No, I don’t believe I am related to David.

73
John

     de  KG5OIB

     John Hendry