9th Annual KC9UR APE This Weekend!!

Bob KC9UR

Hi All,
Stan (W9SMR) and I will be conducting our 9th annual APE this weekend, from Friday evening through Sunday morning.  We are looking forward to QSOs with new 070 members, old members, non-members and Parks On The Air (POTA) hunters.  We will be operating from the Trine State Recreation Area (TRSA), POTA park K-4182, in northeast Indiana.  As in past years, we will have two stations on different bands capable of operating on 80m - 6m, and will be offering a nice certificate for all who work us on 3 or more bands, and a paper QSL for those interested.  Following our event, all logs will be uploaded to the POTA website, giving everyone who contacts us POTA credits.  We will do our best to keep the 070 groups.io forum as well as the POTA spotting site (www.POTA.app) updated with our current frequencies and latest information.  We're really looking forward to the event and and making lots of QSOs.  Who Has More Fun Than A Ham (WHMFTAH)??

73,
Bob, KC9UR

Please by all means post him on the cluster !!!
Thanks
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

JEFF WALSH

As always looking forward to the
KC9UR APE 🦍 extravaganza !!

Jeff
W3WMU

On Aug 19, 2021, at 10:28 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Please by all means post him on the cluster !!!
Thanks
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

stan W9SMR

And Jeff, we always look forward to seeing you.
You alone are number 1 in having earned the APE Hunter Cert 8 years running.
Let's make it 9 years!

73,
Stan
W9SMR (P/O KC9UR APE Team)