Propagation site for 160m

Jerry N9AVY

Shows propagation conditions for the day via band graphs. Tonight, 160m propagation looks great if y'all are looking for contacts on 160m.

n9avy

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Jerry - Hmmm, it doesn’t show anything for 10 meters???  that’s because it is non-exitant I guess!!!

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Feb 2, 2018, at 11:17 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Shows propagation conditions for the day via band graphs. Tonight, 160m propagation looks great if y'all are looking for contacts on 160m.

n9avy

Jerry N9AVY

Yup, noticed that.

Jerry - Hmmm, it doesn’t show anything for 10 meters???  that’s because it is non-exitant I guess!!!

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Feb 2, 2018, at 11:17 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Shows propagation conditions for the day via band graphs. Tonight, 160m propagation looks great if y'all are looking for contacts on 160m.

n9avy

Richard Rohrer

Interesting site Jerry, thanks for passing along.

73

Dick – KC3EF