From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim K5SP
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 7:22 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 160 meters

I am there, calling CQ, don't see anyone else, but some QRM/QRN on this end.
--
Jim, K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

Now have solid copy on KX4WB, and hit wrong macro and sent CQ on top of him, think he moved.  My bad!
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

Around 1808.1, and I worked him last night, first contact on 160 in about 10 years.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Brian (N2MLP)

Just worked  VA3TPS

Now have solid copy on KX4WB, and hit wrong macro and sent CQ on top of him, think he moved.  My bad!
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Two nights in a row now he’s had a great signal to me.

Mike
WM4B