365 Challenge and 30m

Joe Edom

This is WB9KVI.

I need two more days to complete the 365 / 366 challenge.  I thought it would be nice to combine another challenge with this.  So, here is my plan:

  • On November 22 at 00:30 UTC, I will be on 30m calling CQ 365.
  • On November 23 at 00:30 UTC, I will be on 30m calling CQ 365.

I will try to stay on 30m for at least an hour and then I will move to 40m.

If you want to help me out with the 365 challenge and the Tri-WARC challenge (I only need one 30m QSO), please look for me on 30m on November 22 and 23.

Thank you.

Joe Edom

WB9KVI

Buz Johnson

Joe,

I've put you down on my calendar for these 2 dates on 30m.  Hope we can make a QSO.

73,

Buz, WA5AMM
"May the best you've ever been, be the worst you'll ever see"

--
de, WA5AMM, Buz

Buz Johnson

Joe,I’m on 30m calling CQ

Best 73,

Buz, WA5AMM

On Nov 15, 2022, at 11:54 AM, Joe Edom <joe.edom@...> wrote:

This is WB9KVI.

I need two more days to complete the 365 / 366 challenge.  I thought it would be nice to combine another challenge with this.  So, here is my plan:

  • On November 22 at 00:30 UTC, I will be on 30m calling CQ 365.
  • On November 23 at 00:30 UTC, I will be on 30m calling CQ 365.

I will try to stay on 30m for at least an hour and then I will move to 40m.

If you want to help me out with the 365 challenge and the Tri-WARC challenge (I only need one 30m QSO), please look for me on 30m on November 22 and 23.

Thank you.

Joe Edom

WB9KVI

--
de, WA5AMM, Buz

stan W9SMR

Joe and Buz,

Calling at 10,141.2
Stan
W9SMR
EL87sf
Sarasota FL

I need two more days to complete the 365 / 366 challenge. I thought it would be nice to combine another challenge with this. So, here is my plan:

* On November 22 at 00:30 UTC, I will be on 30m calling CQ 365.
* On November 23 at 00:30 UTC, I will be on 30m calling CQ 365.

I will try to stay on 30m for at least an hour and then I will move to 40m.

If you want to help me out with the 365 challenge and the Tri-WARC challenge (I only need one 30m QSO), please look for me on 30m on November 22 and 23.

Thank you.

Joe Edom
WB9KVI

--