SK

Jim K5SP

The following members have been reported as SK.  If the list is not correct, please notify me asap.  Thanks to Rick, N7WE for providing the information that he obtained from QRZ.com.

Member
Call
Name
Date
Notes
3
W3ZJ
Richard
Unknown

42
KU4FP
Russel
12/10/17

103
KM5FT
William
04/06/15

178
N4UZM
Ed
05/26/17

196
KA0JDT
John
05/27/16

241
WB2YAF
Lee
04/17/14

416
WZ6P
Rich
2007
Son now holds call
596
W4LSC
Don
Unknown

611
KA5EYH
Don
03/15/14

705
K8OUX
Gerald
03/16/17

799
W9DUD
Connie
Unknown

894
AA1IK
Ernest
Unknown

1488
KO3D
Christopher
Unknown

If you know of any member that is a SK, please notify me to update the roster.

Member Services Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Brian (N2MLP)

KE4LBQ #5334 Passed last year

[...]

Sorry number is from different club

[...]

The gremlins have attacked my keyboard, and there are a couple of errors with the membership numbers in the above list.

W3ZT is #5 not #3
W9DUD is #791 not #799
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jerry N9AVY

So you're saying all those who are not listed, but are SK should turn themselves in ???

[...]

I believe that 070-001, Jay Hudak is an SK also.

Milt.

N6MG

[...]

Yes, and his record is marked as SK in 2008
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

Sure Jerry if that is what you want.  But my request says "If you know of any member.....'  That is directed to those reading the list, and is based upon the assumption that an SK would NOT be reading the list.

On 1/29/2018 10:08 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
[...]

Just a bit of satire...  have lost many friends over the years in ham radio, 10-10, other groups and a very close personal friend who worked with me who was also a ham.  I'd rather laugh than cry.
jerry  n9avy

[...]

B C <k9wis@...>

Im just glad to see my call didn't make the list.....thats a sticker Im not in any hurry to earn
Brian K9WIS

---- Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> [...]

| Unknown
|

| 611
| KA5EYH
| Don
| 03/15/14
|

| 705
| K8OUX
| Gerald
| 03/16/17
|

| 799
| W9DUD
| Connie
| Unknown
|

| 894
| AA1IK
| Ernest
| Unknown
|

| 1488
| KO3D
| Christopher
| Unknown

If you know of any member that is a SK, please notify me to update the roster.

Mike - W0TMW #2207

Yeah. I wonder how many of us ran down the list to see if our call signs were included!

:-D:-D

Mike - W0TMW #2207

--:-D:

  -- William Kershner