Eric - KG6MZS GridPedition to DM17

Barry VA7GEM

Eric is back and available to take a few calls if anyone else needs him.
Get on air or say something here so I can relay to him.

Barry VA7GEM

I wrkd Eric at 01"42Z 599 +10
Have not seen him since

Barry VA7GEM

Loud es clear

Barry VA7GEM

Eric is just about to turn it up on 40M

Leland Sly

Just worked Eric...great signal into Texas this afternoon.  Go get him!!!

73

Lee N5SLY

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 3:00 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Eric does not have cell or internet from DM17.  He has arranged sat phone with Barry - VA7GEM in the west and me - N7WE in the east to act as relay station to the group.

As of 1930 UTC he has found his campsite and is in the process of setting up.  He plans to be on air soon. Barry or I will post when he advises.  If you see him, please spot to the group.  Lot of members want to work him!

Fr Richard WB8YXF

TU Rick for keeping us up to date, I was able to get him right after you.

73
Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

On Friday, May 20, 2022, 06:01:41 PM EDT, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Me too John.  He has a great signal for a portable!  Seeing more working him.  Go get him if you can!  It will probably be a long long time until DM17 is activated again!

Me too John.  He has a great signal for a portable!  Seeing more working him.  Go get him if you can!  It will probably be a long long time until DM17 is activated again!

I just heard him calling CQ at 14070.728.  Strong into Fl.
Ah, got him

John
KC3FL

Rick - N7WE