365 contact now please

malcolm heard

Can you help me out with this?  Gotta shut  down early rest of day. Will be calling 14070 now Ke0jbt

Malcolm
--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street

Leadership • Culture • Talent

AB0H_MO@...

I would be happy to help but due to health I have nit been able to get downstairs to my shack for over a week.  I'll let you know when I am back on the air.

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 8:47 AM, malcolm heard
<heardmalcolm2017@...> wrote:
Can you help me out with this?  Gotta shut  down early rest of day. Will be calling 14070 now Ke0jbt

Malcolm
--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
heardmalcolm2017@...
402.202.3853

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Eric KG6MZS

I am going on now if you are still there...

Eric KG6MZS

On 5/18/22 6:47 AM, malcolm heard wrote:
Can you help me out with this?  Gotta shut  down early rest of day. Will be calling 14070 now Ke0jbt

Malcolm
--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
heardmalcolm2017@...
402.202.3853

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Jim K5SP

Wish I could help, but antenna is on ground, and xyl moved station to room addition that has no power outlets.  Waiting on electrician to come wire room up for us, but they are all backlogged.

Jim K5SP

On 5/18/2022 9:15 AM, Tim Ricke via groups.io wrote:
I would be happy to help but due to health I have nit been able to get downstairs to my shack for over a week.  I'll let you know when I am back on the air.

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 8:47 AM, malcolm heard
Can you help me out with this?  Gotta shut  down early rest of day. Will be calling 14070 now Ke0jbt

Malcolm
--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street